Friday, September 28, 2012

Family portraits

We took the kiddos to get birthday pictures taken this week.  Always a fun activity..in a glad we did it, glad we don't have to do it again for a while way!  I'll start with the good ones in no particular order, and leave you with my favorites at the end!

Violet Jayne, 3 years old

Beatrice Mae, 1 year old
Matias George, nearly 5 years old
 







And now for my "favorites"...

Just contemplating...
world peace.
spinning

getting dizzy

woah...crashing into the background

dancing

jumping

woah...crashing into the background

I'm melting!!!
tip your head, raise your shoulder, cross your hands, look here, smile, now look natural

the camera...it loves me...I was born for this moment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover