Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Blessed


Today I'm joining up with Gretchen and her "I'm Blessed" blog party.  It is always good to take a moment to reflect on our blessings, and as Gretchen points out this week, so often counting our blessings simply means framing our complaints in a positive light!

This week I am blessed by:

- A little girl who is learning talk and who can finally TELL us what she is thinking
- Friends with healthy new babies
- A husband who continues to pick up the slack left by my morning sickness and exhaustion
- Baby #3 starting to make him/herself known with flips and kicks
- A family trip to the museum
- The beach
- Visits to and from good friends
- The first week of our CSA and the first taste of our garden

1 comment:

  1. Babies give such hope for new life, and teach us so much about God, don't they? Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover