Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Holler!

Yes my friends, it is time for the annual sentimental look back at our 5th annual Apple Holler trip.    I get all mushy this time of year- all three kids have birthdays in the Fall...that's my excuse.  This year we went on a weekday and can I just say- awesome.  It wasn't busy and we even tried out their restaurant (and their pig pen sundae...CIDER DONUTS topped with cinnamon apples, cinnamon ice cream, caramel and whipped cream.  Um, yes please?!)

So without further ado...

Apple Holler 2012

Then...2007
Now...2012
Beatrice and me last year
Beatrice and me this year 
Linnea and Violet circa 2009...Violet is in the pouch!
Linnea and sassy-pants Violet now
The dating
The affianced
The married!
Beatrice
Violet
Matias and me
Matt and I...the pickings were slim and high this year.  Gotta do what you gotta do!
They look good with our kids...no?  Maybe they should borrow them for a month week!
I'll leave you with the Pig Pen Sundae.









1 comment:

  1. I love fall! Looks like a great time, and I'm starting to feel like Linnea is one of my friends, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover